- Get staff on board - coaching offers a space for staff to find their own clarification to the challenges they face, igniting creativity and curiosity.
- Protect the time - buy in from everyone means that sufficient time can be dedicated to coaching sessions and can be covered by colleagues. This includes time for reflection.
- Make it sustainable - encourage growth by training in house coaches and ensure you have professional support for your coaches.
- Embed coaching into the culture of the school - giving it meaning and purpose.
- Connect - build relationships with other schools who are committed to coaching.
We would love to hear your thoughts and further questions on these points.